Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dadi

Today went to Timesqure to watch Twilight saga New Moon !
OMG ~!
Jacob so dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm handsome !!!!
I know he is Taylor LAUTNER, Noel and Mandy =PPP
I love him alot ~!
He looked handsome and "beautiful"
LOL
Noel non stop laughing and ii dont know why (=.=)

I'm gonna watch it one more time xD
And ii also know some part it been cut =((
what is the condition that Edwund will change Bella ?
THEY CUT IT !
good one !
I'm going to check with my Twilight's book for the condition !

Bella hurt Jacob hardly =(((
Pity him
Never mind, you got Taylor Swift with you ^^
I love you, Jacob !!!
Anyone know where to buy Twilight 4th Breaking Dawn ?
I know popular got but rm70 + a books (=.=)
I cant bear it =(((
Bought a wrong book so ii got 2 book for Eclipse

Today our study group fail again
We all non stop talking about Twilight and craps
LOL
Back home around 5pm because need to celebrate dadi's birthday =)))
I think this is the last time we all gather together for study
Take care ya, you guys =)))
* ii not yet die but ii moving to PJ soon LOL

Dinner with family
And ii dont like my sis's friends attitude
although he is good with my family but NOT MII
I know ii'm only 17 years old but ii'm not transparent
Hi with him, no response
Baiibaii two time with him NO RESPONSE !
no manners !
Dont tell mii he is my sis's bf (=.=)
I will crazy about it ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment