Friday, November 27, 2009

It is a wonderful day for mii xD
Today is Haji
All malays stop renovation so that ii can enjoy my sleeping time =DD

I left 4 more papers
Account, Science, Economy and Chinese
Account need to do alot of practise ii hope ii can handle it (>.<)
Science and Economy need memories those notes (=.=)
Ganbate for myself LOL

Zuyin they want to go facial after science paper because they say they have serious skin problem
Same as ii =(((
But ii have no money for it
Lack of cash !~!~!~!~!~!
Recently worry about money alot =((
I'm going dye hair with my friends after chinese paper xDDD
My friends have a farewal party on 17th ii think
Everything need money
But ii lack of money !
I dont think ii have enough time to find a job on 1214 and get salary before 1217 (=.=)
Someone help mii please T_T

Later going tuition again
I hope my brain wont stuck because of those format
recently my brain really function not well when ii revision with my friends =((
count down for SPM 18 days to go for 4 papers

No comments:

Post a Comment