Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hmmmmm
I'm getting lazy now = =
Whole day stay home for nothing
Non stop online at home trying to find more customer for contact lenses
What ii need now is MONEY

Everything need money ~!
Clothes
Dresses
Pants
Skirts
Accessory
Shoes
Anyone spare mii some money =(((

Chinese New Year coming soon
This is a festival which will cause human bankrupt = =
Other than that ii having car exam on 8th of Feb with Bin, Zuyin and Mimi
Kinda worry about this cause ii dont want to fail it >.<
I hate public transport please bless mii pass it ya T_T

Ohya ~!
I bought a gain weight medicine which my sis and her friends try it before
I ate it last time but ii lose weight after ii stop it >.<
I'm 45kg now xDDD
48kg ii'm coming ~!
Bin say ii look nothing different with 42kg = =
It is HURT T_T
I was very excited to tell her about this but she say : you look nothing different lorhx, please

Today ii went to education fair which held in Midvalley with Bin
What ii can say is ii hate KTM = =
Will update about this tomorrow =)))
Night all <333

No comments:

Post a Comment