Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tsuyagla 4 in 1 ( 100% Japan )

Hey ! See this !?
My very first instant picture that taken with my Instax Mini 25s Hello Kitty =D
I love the film because it is so cute !!!!!
Wanna to get more Hello Kitty film to snap more pictures with my best buddies !

This is the bag that I had been mentioned previously ~
Ok lahh, I know I dont have those skill to capture picture it doesnt look like nice but I love it =D

Ohya !
I wanna to talk about a curling tong from Japan =D
Girls always like to change their hair style, eg. straighten or perm their hair .
Girls are shillyshally about this so they will actually buy straightener and curling tong seperately .
There are different kind of curling tong that coming with different diameter, different diameter will come out different kind of curl .
I think there may have some girls got 2 or 3 diferent types of curling tong with them right ?
And it is also quite expensive, one of them maye cost RM100 + what if you buy 2 to 3 curling tong ?
It cost around RM300 + ! >.<

But now we no need spend so much money on it because we have Tsuyagla 4 in 1 !
This curling tong is very HOT in Japan because it is 4 in 1 and easy to be used =D
It coming with 30mm, 38mm, 50mm and also a straightener !


You can also set for the temperature so that it will be too hot for your lovely hair =D

It can style your hair with different of ways by using this !

This is the effect of 30mm.

Effect of 38mm.

Effect of 50mm.
And also a straightener !
Not really satisfied with the curl that I'm showing you ?
You can actually style your hair even better than this ! ♥

It can be changed easily too ♥

All in one is only cost RM180 FREE Postage and also FREE GIFT ♥ ♥ ♥
It is 100% Japan Brand and Made in China .
Worry about the quality ?
Every thing that you are using now are also made in China, what so worry about this ? =D
Get one NOW !
It is READY STOCK ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment