Monday, November 29, 2010

The Month of Bankruptcy


I'm crying and bleeding inside my heart just like the rabbit above =(
Seriously not in mood to blog about my day out with my beloved Yuri because my brain is full of money !
I spent a lot this month, out of my expectation !
Dadi's brithday on the same month too !!!!
Kill mii please !

I am so broke now I still accidently spent RM120 on my stupid hair Zzz
You are allow to slap mii when you read this !
Because I feel like want to slap myself too = =
I was having my resit paper today afternoon and I did made a appointment for a hair cut and it cost mii RM120 !
Seriously FML !!!!
You are killing mii with this kind of price =(
All this have to thanks to my foolishness, and now I burnt a hole in my wallet .
I need job !
Recently jobless and I'm not pretty enough for those event job .
Good ! = =
Seriously feel so fuck up now !

I was all the way screaming and shouted everywhere !
Complaint to my parents and sister as well .
Sakit Hait nya T_T


Going for job interview tomorrow at Timesquare .
Please in mii !!!!!!
I need money T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment