Friday, December 10, 2010

R.I.P Alviss Kong

I'm not going to post any pictures in this article, dont want any one of my friends involved in this case .
I'm busy lately, fully occuiped for a week and I couldn't update my blog .
Now is 2.33am, I'm still awake or should I say I couldn't fall asleep ?
I slept for only 1 hours and went out for whole day long but how come I dont feel tired at all ?

My friend, Alviss Kong had just passed away yesterday morning .
I think most of you all know what is happening and I'm not going to talk about that .
The purpose for mii to write article is to commemorate him .
I'm not desperate to be famous but if you feel this way to mii just get lost from here !

I knew this guy for only 7 months .
By the first time I met him, my first impression was ; omg ?! how come this guy so just like those comic actor ? thin, tall with big eyes and also fair skin !?!?!??!!?
So not fair to others girls and guys !
The first day I met him we were planned to go to PD on sunday night .
We bring along some beers and cards to play some card games over there, punishment for the one who lost in the game have to drink .
God Dam Shit I was keep losing and that was first time I drank beer .
I was drunk because of one can of beer ONLY Zzz
He and my current bf were taking good care of mii, both of them are really nice guys .
I even fall asleep on Alviss's body when both of us were standing on the beach ?!!
When I was awake I seriously feel like wanna bang wall because that was the first we meet each other .
That was sooooooooo suck !

We were getting closer due to some personal reason .
Sometime we will hang out, go for movie, SnowFlake or go to club together .
We also planned to go to Bukit Tinggi on Christmas Eve to celebrate Christmas .
Of course not just only both of us, with our friends as well .
* Not going to mention any names of my friends or else they might get involved in this case .

I was worried about you yesterday midnight and I couldn't fall asleep .
Someone informed mii that you are gone, around 8am something .
I was stunned, this is the first time and I dont wish this will happen around mii .
Until now, it already 12 hours passed I still couldn't believe that you are not with anyone of us anymore .
You are gone forever and we couldn't see you the rest of our life unless we have your pictures .

My phone out of battery because of you,
Text message been spammed because of you,
Msn been spammed because of you,
Fb been spammed because of you,
Fb news feed been spammed because of you,
Fb friend request suddenly pop out around 50 + per day because of you,
Everyone asks about you and my friends and I have to repeat the same matter 10000 times a day !
If you guys really do care about him, just keep it inside your heart or go to his funeral tomorrow .
Dont spam others to satisfied your curiosity, you are just troublesome others and waste your credit and time .

No one will tease mii as a penguin when I'm walking in front of him .
No one will talk to mii with a freaking ddly style .
No one will get mii drunk in the club .
No one will call up my bf to pick you up .

Your name will not appear in my Facebook anymore .
Your msn will not be showing online or busy in my msn list anymore .
Your number will not be appeared on my phone screen anymore .

I will think of you when I saw SnowFlake because I know you always crave for it and so do I .
Both of us crave for this before our friends did .
I was crying in front of the counter of SnowFlake just now .
I still couldn't believe this, believe that you are not along with us .

I have no sense of reality this whole day and I thought I was dreaming hope that I will awake soon, very soon .
I was tremble when I was driving,
I was crying when I'm think of you,
I feel so cold this whole day,
I was gooseflesh from the moment I been informed .

Just now I only realised that I got only one picture that captured with you in a group .
Thats the only picture between you and mii .
You will always in our mind, we will always miss you .
Rest In Peace, my dear friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment