Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bukit Tinggi on Christmas Eve ♥

Thanks to my lazyness I used 3 hours to upload all pictures that I had captured on Christmas Eve = =

Went to Bukit Tinggi on Christmas Eve ♥
I was so excited about that because that was my first time celebrate Christmas with my BF ♥
Another couple joint us too =D
Juan & KinKit

We ate KFC as our breakfast, everyone enjoyed our breakfast except my laogong =(

* is quite alot of pictures so lets pictures talk to you =D

Juan and KinKit .

This is the reason that he couldn't enjoy his breakfast =(

Hohohoho, what are you two doing ? =P

Blue Blue Sky ♥
Fish Fish ~

Japanese Traditional Clothes ♥

4 of us will be wearing japanese tradtional clothes ♥

Tada ~!

Konnichiwa ♥

We are japanese girls ♥

Ane-chan ~

Japanese Couple ♥

Another japanese couple ♥





Weeee ~ ♥


Thought of wanna show the ribbon but too bad =(

Leng Leng =D











Japanese Traditional Clothes RM20 for only 15mins =(
Too bad ~

Love Love Love ♥

Another Love Love Love ♥

Combined ♥

France Village







Bee Bee ~



White Swam ♥

Black Swam ♥
Love Shape ohhh !

He serisouly cant capture picture nicely ! = =


We went to rabbit farm after France Village ~
Sooooooo CUTE =D

2 girls were siting but another 2 guys were having fun with rabbits =/

He so cute lahhhh ♥

Tickets for that day ♥♥♥

Will going to blog about my Christmas day soon ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment