Thursday, December 23, 2010

The days before Christmas


Jingle Bell ♥ Jingle Bell ♥ Jingle Bell ♥

Obviously everyone knows what is happening now ♥
Christmas is around the corner, what is your plan for that day ?
It is once a year dont tell mii that you are not going to celebrate it even you are single .
HELLO, where is your friends and family ?
Who says must be celebrated with GF/BF ?
Hurry up grab your phone and call them up for the celebration =D

I used to stay home during Chritsmas because I was too young for going out till midnight .
Previously my plan for Chritsmas is only exchange Chritsmas present with my best buddies and stay at one of our house till 12am LOLs


This year I will be overnight at Genting with my Laogong and another couples ♥
We will be going to Bukit Tinggi on Christmas eve morning, cant wait for that because I never been there before .
I must go to the Japanese Village and rent the Yukata from there !
I never wear that before and I love Yukata and Kinomo alots ♥
Should say I love everything from Japan and hope I can travel there someday .


Borrowed camera from Yuri and Will bring along my instant camera there .
I must capture ALOT ALOT ALOT of pictures with him and my friends ♥
This is the first time that I celebrate Christmas with my BF thats why I'm so excited now .
I'm looking forward on that day ♥


Laogong, we must capture alot of pictures and get some sweet memories between both of us ♥


Ohya !
I just received my very first Chritsmas present from him .
Kinda lazy to post it here because it was in the camera, maybe will be showing it tomorrow at FB =D


What kind of atmosphere you want during Christmas ?
This is what I want  ♥ ♥ ♥


♥ Merry Chritsmas ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment