Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Day Out on 22-12-2010 ♥


Is been long time I didnt hang out with my laogong due to our exam =(
At last everything end last week so this week we decided to hang out together ♥
That day should be hang out with another couple; Juan and KinKit .
2 of them couldn't join us because KinKit was too busy that day .

We went to BBQ Plaza for brunch, of course he is the one who cook for mii ♥
I was freaking hungry that day, thanks to him = =

Our Brunch

He was getting ready to be my personal Chief ♥

We went to pavilion for movie but before we go for movie we went to SnowFlakes =D
Too bad we were rushing time and cause mii couldn't order my favorite dessert !


Tron Legacy
The movie we watched that day, the graphic is AWESOME !

I went to I-City on the next day for outdoor shooting, will blog about it next time when I back from Bukit Tinggi =D

No comments:

Post a Comment