Friday, February 18, 2011

♥ My Valentine Day

My very first Valentine with my bf and that is also my very first flower from my bf ♥
Pink Rose ♥ My Favorties Colour. Thats why he will get pink rose for mii on Valentine day.

I dont really know how to take a nice picture with a right angle of flowers so this picture doesnt look nice. Forgive mii lahhh =P but I see it everyday when I wake up cause it just right beside my bed. It is so beautiful and feel so touching when I see it. Thanks my laogong ♥

We went to Pavilion as usual. Bought ticket before we go for our dinner. So many people were waiting at GSC wanted to get tickets on their Valentine Day with their beloved couple. Some girls even holding a bouquet of flowers of course  I am one of them =P
We watched All Wells End Wells and it is only available for first 3 rolls. Even though I watched it once before with my family of course I dont mind to watch it again with my laogong.

We were dinner at Manhattan Fish Market because I love it very much ♥
Both of us only ate once before we couple up at Midvalley, he always served mii when we are having meal. He is also my personal maid and baby-sitter.
This is special dish for couples on Valentine Day, I love the salmon and tiger prawn =D
The waitress said my flower is nice when she was taking us to the seat. Of course nice lohhh ! My laogong bought it for mii for Valentine Day.

We also asked the waitress helped us to snap pictures. Sweet right ? I know =P
This is the only thing that I can show off because I got a good bf ♥
* he sure lc mii when he saw this = =
I bring along my instant camera of course the waitress snapped pictures for us too =D
This is snap by my beloved laogong ♥
Snapped by the waitress.
Combined. HAHAHA
After our dinner we walked around at Pavilion and waited for our movie that will be shown on 9.05pm.
Movie end around 11pm and this picture was taken after movie.
Both of us really dont know how to get a right angle to snap KISS picture LOLs. I know it is ugly Zzz 


This is our first Valentine, I know we will got second, third, fouth and even more Valentine Day.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment