Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy CNY ♥

* I know this picture dont really related to CNY but unless it is red colout right ? I didnt captured any pictures during CNY.
Happy CNY ♥
How was your first, second, third and fouth days of CNY ?
My first and second days of CNY was sleeping at my uncle's house. Can you image how bored is it ?
This year CNY feel like wanna wear cheongsam during CNY but too bad it is too last mins for mii so I didnt get to get it for myself =(
I never wear cheongsam before, wish to wear it somedays.

Everyone loves angpao but of course due to economic problem our ang pao is getting lesser.
It is still too early to open and count for my angpao because I still not yet visit mother-side relatives due to they went to Hong Kong for CNY celebration.
Maybe will be going back this weekend but it crash with my shooting too =(
I feel lucky that I'm not going to overnight at hometown like my friends did during CNY otherwise I will be crazy without my own shampoo, showel gel, hair dryer and etc.

Ohya, I went to watch Alls well ends well 2011 with my family and my auntie's family at Tropicana City Mall. It is quite funny and their main point is LENG LUI =D
I love leng luiis
Went to eat A&W with them, is been long time I never eat A&W because I will prefer MCD or KFC. LOLs


I wanna get these 2 ! =D
But I dont know how to choose the skin tone that suitable for my skin colour so I have to wait juan choose for mii. I dont wanna choose the wrong skin tone to waste my money =/

I hope everyone has a great CNY ♥
I will have my very first 100 days and Valentine day with my beloved laogong ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment