Monday, January 31, 2011

Last day of Jan ♥

Yesterday was a rainy sunday, rain since morning till today morning =/
Weather was cool and fresh, is been long time Malaysia dont have such cooling weather xD
Went to Pavilion watched movie with laogong, Juan and KK yesterday. We bought tickets for Homecoming on 10.30pm.
My laogong will be going back Johor few days for CNY. Everyone is going back hometown for CNY celebration but this year I will not be going back hometown because my mother side relative will be going Hong Kong during CNY so we will be going back after CNY.
I think I will just stay home online and play the sims or just spend more time with my family ♥


As you can see the title of the movie of course this is a comedy movie. Its quite meaningful because this movie is talking about Chinese New Year Eve everyone wnats to go back for CNY Eve's dinner
And I cant wait to watch other CNY movie too ! ♥

Ohya ~! I wanted to buy foundation cake and I'm started dilemma between Za and Relvon =(
I read quite alot of magazines they recommend Za 2 way foundation cake and I even doing some research  of Za 2 way foundation.
There is alot of consumers gave 5 star for this product so I decided to get one for myself.

But at the same time, Juan also recommend mii another foundation from Relvon >.<
Relvon Beyond Natural 2 way foundation.
Research for the review as well and the feedback is quite good too, seriously dont know how to decided between both of them since the prices is nearly the same =(


I feel like wanna get this BB Cream too !
My skin 79 bb cream still not yet finish but I feel like wanna get another BB Cream =(
Ahem, I'm not a shopaholic but this product sounds quite good for oily skin like mii. I dont think skin 79 really suitable for mii thats why I feel like trying other BB Cream.


Thanks to Juan I feel like getting this for myself too ! =(
This is a HD foundation :
- Poreless, airbrushed skin in any light
- Oil free
- Fragance FREE
- SPF 20
 HD for camera or video cam is outdate now ! HD is now comes to lip stick, lip gloss even foundation LOLs

Everything that I had mentioned about is having promotion now ! Which one should I go for ? =(
Dilemmaaaaaaaaaaa - ing *

There is quite alot of movies that I wanted to watch included Great Day even I had already watched once with my laogong. I'm going to watch this again with my family of course I'm the one who pay for them =D
Is been long time I never watch movie with them, our lastest movie was Harry Potter of The Order of Phoenix and my dadi was fall asleep in the cinema ! = =
This time I'm sure they wont fall asleep in the cinema and my dadi sure feel touch and cry when he watch this =P HOHOHOHO ~


I want to watch this too !

This 2 ~!

This 3 ~!

I hope everyone will enjoy they CNY 2011
Muakss ~
100 days is coming soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment