Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20110125

January is going to end soon and February and CNY is coming soon .
I think everyone already get their new apparel, shoes or whatever new stuff right ?
Errrmmm, I didnt really get new apparel for CNY or should I say dont really in the shopping mood ? Every year I must shop before CNY to get new apparel but this year I'm started lazy to shop for new year's apparel .
Dont you think it is not necessary to shop before CNY ? This is actually giving ourselve a excuse to waste money =/
We can always shop anytime anywhere as long as we want to, so this year I decided to save money instead of shopping . Anyway, I had just straighten and dyed my hair with a very low price =D Interested ? Done everything below RM250 with my length =D Facebook pm Luyi Teh or pm Penny Yiing ya ♥
I dyed very very very very dark brown nearly black but my laogong says it still look like brown = =

Many things happened lately and effected my emotional, seriously is not a good opening for 2011 but I hope everything will be fine after this .

3rd Month Anniversary is coming soon ♥
Too bad laogong has to go back hometown for CNY so we couldnt celebrate that day =(
Lucky our 100 days is on 7th of Feb
You promised that you will accompany mii on that day and also 14th of Feb ya ~ ♥
Cant wait for that ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment