Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday ♥

Happy Belated Birthday to myself ♥
It was a special day to everyone included myself because it is 1.11.11
It might need 1000 a year to happen just like 10.10.10 last year .

10.1.11 my sister fetch mii home after work and when nearly 12am my parents and my sister was prepared a cake and wanted to sing birthday song for mii =/
I seriously dont like people focus something on mii because it will cause mii uncomfortable . Some more dont know since how many years ago they didnt sing birthday song or buy a cake on my birthday =/
They even sang 4 different language's birthday song for mii !!! LOLs

Laogong asked mii drove to his house that day so I went to his house after celebrated with my family .
How come a birthday girl need to drive even there is still left 10 mins + Zzz
He gifted mii a white "lady" bag where he put it into his wardrobe and need mii to open the wardrobe by myself = =
When 12am his mami called us from downstair was wondering what happening, who knows his mami was lighten some candles on a cake and sang birthday song for mii again =/
Thank you my family, laogong and also laogong's mami ♥

On the official day, we went to Timesquare and waited Juan's finished her makeup exam .
Went to Nichii bought a dress and a top, this is what I did last year when I was 18th right ? LOLs
Went to BBQ plaza for lunch with Juan and Kinkit .


We also watched movie that day .
Nice movie with a pretty sexy lady ♥


Ohya ~
Juan gifted mii a pair of earring ♥

We went home after movie but we went out again for yamcha session LOLs
This is how I celebrate my 19th birthday and this year is the last year of 1x age =/
Soon I will become 2x, how come the time passes so fast ?

And my best buddies, you all owe mii yamcha session !
Dont try to escape from it lohhh ! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment