Sunday, January 2, 2011

♥ 02012011


Is 2011 now, obviously everyone knows this. I think everyone did enjoyed their new year eve or first day of 2011 but I didnt !
I was working at 7ate9 on new year eve to earn back what I had lost on Christmas, how can I'm not working on those special date with high pay job ? I spent alot last month just for my necessity and I spent again just now when I'm working at Pavilion ! Seriously feel like wanna slap myself for spending so much =/
Bought a new Japan's brand at Watson Tsuya Tsuya Gel Eyeliner and Garnier LightExtra Whitening Repairing Milk Lotion .
My Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is going to finish soon and Tsuya Tsuya got 50% discount which original price is RM79.90 after discount is only RM30 + and included a eyeliner brush . Cant wait to use it but of course I have to finish my Maybelline first >.<
I was looking for lotion because my hand is kinda dry recently I dont want it become a 80-years-old-skin . There was a promoter tried a skin tested on my hand and it shows that I'm low normal skin = dry skin and she started her-product-speech to mii . I applied the lotion on my hand and she tested it again on my hand and it shows high level skin = shui dang dang pi fu . Of course it become high level skin because I just applied lotion on it = =
Conclusion is I bought the lotion and eyeliner, means I spent again ! * slap mii please =/

As you all know, payment for freelance job will always pending and pending so all my salary probably will be bank in to my account around Feb .
Thats is after CNY ! I not yet get new year clothes, shoes, accessory, bla bla bla. Valentine Day is coming soon too ! Since I'm in relationship with my beloved laogong of course we are going to celebrate it ♥

First day of 2011, I was FEVER, COUGH, FLU and 2010-sore-throat Zzz
I think is because of the stupid air con focus at mii when I was working, it is not cold it is FREEZING !
I'm still not yet fully recover, virus of flu and sore throat is still stick with mii and I'm a little bit dizzy when I'm walking so I just stick with my compter will do =D
And thanks to my laogong for giving mii some medicine so that I can skip the doctor part = =
Everytime when I'm sick I will always look for my laogong, he is consider my personal doctor ♥

Today is 02012011, it is our 2nd Month Anniversary
Sorry that I didnt get to accompany you today even I at home now =(
I know you wish to see mii but due to my illness you want mii to stay home and rest . Thanks for your consideration .
I think we wont get to celebrate our 3rd Month Anniversary due to CNY you have to go back hometown =(
Sorry and ILY ♥ ♥ ♥

9 days more I'm officially 19 years old and I still like WTF ?!?!?!?! People is still celebrating for new year and I'm soon officially 19 years old ?!!?
I dont feel like want to celebrate my birthday because I'm getting older and older, can I skip that day and let my age remain 18 years old ? Althought I do got alot of bad memories during 18 years old = =
Can you imagine that when people ask about my age and I have to tell them I'm 19 years old and this year is the last year of 1x because next year I will 20 years old ! I dont wish to grow up T_T
Time pass very fast after high school, everything was just like happened yesterday when I just finished my SPM and now some of my juniors had finished their SPM or some of them are preparing for school tomorrow .
What about mii ? Waiting for my foundation result and probably I will enroll for my degree on 21st of Feb so I will move back to PJ =(
I will miss my friends and laogong so much ♥♥♥

Plan for 2011 :

- Earn back what I had spent last year and try to save more money .
- If possible I want to get an iPhone 4 for myself.
- Try my best on my studies and upgrade my broken english.
- Gain weight and wanted to become more prettier since I'm too skinny and not pretty now.
- Keep my fringe long and dye my hair with very very very dark brown.
- If possible I want to get myself a camera.
- Keep in touch with my best buddies.
- Wanted to celebrate 1 Year Anniversary with my laogong ♥

p/s; Why am I always use 2 hours to post an article ? Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment