Thursday, June 23, 2011

23062011

My last update was ........ 1st of June and now already 23 of June. It takes a month for me to update a post. LOLs. I super busy lately, work + class + assignment at the same time. No time for other things else even my online shop. I'm not being efficient to my customers as well, my page is getting dead! I must revive it again once I'm free and there is internet connection at my house. I have been waited for 1 months ++ and I'm still waiting now. Malaysia service always being slow.

I went to shooting last Sunday at Pulau Ketam. I was not in the mood of shooting due to some reasons and some more that day is bad hair day to me =(

I was dilemma of changing my blog's header because i love both pictures where one is from Morib shooting another one is my latest shooting at Pulau Ketam. At the end I chosen picture from Morib shooting because my face look smaller in the picture LOLs.

This is the picture that i was dilemma with. My laogong loves this a lot and he even changed this for my profile picture.

All my assignments duel date fall on next week monday. I must finish everything by this friday so that I can have a good rest on weekend. And now, assignment time again! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment