Friday, July 8, 2011

07072011


2 weeks passed and now only I'm going to update my blog. I have just installed Unifi today that I have been waited around 2 months? Maybe less than that? Whatever, as long as it is ON now! Can you imagine the life without internet? Although I got an iphone for me to spam my facebook but Digi data load quite slow and I prefer desktop more than a mobile phone although mobile phone is more convenient. Well, I got both of them now! Happy!!

I went to another shooting at Genting Outdoor Theme Park last Sunday. Enjoy shooting on that day and I get a lot of nice pictures! It is around 600 ++ pictures for few hours at the theme park. I was very tired after the shooting but I got test and assignment have to complete by the following week. I was exhausted but luckily I have completed everything now. I got an interview tomorrow, hopefully I will be restricted for the job.

Transformer 3 had released and I know everyone wants to watch it desperately even my laogong. But as for me, the movie that I want to watch is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2!! I been waited the ending for 10 years since I was 9 years old. Although I have already read the books and I even know about the ending but books and movie are difference. I'm going to buy the tickets of Harry Potter by tomorrow when I am going to watch Transformer 3. I bought the ticket last Friday and half of the big hall at One U is occupied! LOLs.






10 years ago..
They have changed a lot and Emma Watson is always my favorite artist compare with others. I love the way she is ♥

Cant wait to watch it on Next Thursday!

Anyway, there is another event you guys must not miss it! Bazaar @ V1 Concept Bar & Restaurant. I will be having a booth there on 17th of July! You are allow to make an order and COD on that day. For more information, kindly visit PenBeauty Shop @ V1 Concept Bar & Restaurant.



PenBeauty Shop, makeover yourself with our products ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment