Thursday, July 14, 2011

14072011


Today is my last day of class, final is coming soon and next week is my study break. Ermmm, I will not start my revision so soon because my bazaar is on this Sunday. I feel so stress because I'm worry that I got no sales on that day. Thats horrible, I have spent a lot on it and if I gain nothing I will bang wall on the spot. You might be seeing me on ChinaPress front page on the next day. May SinChew is better? Whatever, god bless me please.

I changed my blog layout, it becomes more pinky and lovely ♥ I love my blog very much =3

Went to The Curve for lunch with my classmates during break time. We wanted to eat food with hot soup badly because we were freezing after a rainy morning. We decided to eat Ban Min at Noodle Shack, Ikano because I wanna eat Ma Lat Ban Min ♥ I still prefer Kl's stall Ma Lat Ban Min because it is much more hot and spicy ♥


What will girls do when they at shopping complex? Shopping of course but WINDOW shopping. I have to save money since I have spent so much for my bazaar. My classmates asked me to try on a long dress. After trying it, I feel like buying it!! Damn!! Its actually quite cheap, is just that I'm dont feel like spending money before I have earn what I had spent. Conclusion is, I didnt buy it YET might be getting it tomorrow. LOLs. I dont know why my shopping mood on for few weeks and it is still ON after few weeks! I still not yet get the Vincci leopard bag!!!

Feel so excited for this coming Sunday ♥ 
Hope it will be a good good day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment