Monday, July 18, 2011

Bazaar Day


Hihi, like my new look? I changed my fringe. I was fed up with the previous fringe when I wanted to take picture of my spectacles. It shaped very weird that day and covered my spectacles so the pictures turn out suck too! After changing my fringe, I try one more time and it looks much more better. I went out with my laogong after that, he loves my new look too. I will always change my fringe after this, depend on my mood lahh. hohohohohoho

Back to topic. Yesterday was my second bazaar at V1 Concept Bar & Restaurant. Thanks to my intelligent I brought my laogong up and down in Bandar Puteri. Sorry laogong, I know you were tired and I didnt meant to trouble you so much. He didnt slept for around 24 hours. Reason? I dont know, he dont know as well. Just couldnt fall asleep that day, maybe too miss me? wakakakakakakakaka.

Ivy and I reached the restaurant around 9am. Both of us will be having a booth on the same place, we didnt get to sleep well too. Started to arrange and display our products after chosen our seat in the restaurant. My laogong and Ivy's boyfriend were there to help us too, how sweet ♥

We done everything around 11am. It was very pack because there is too much of vendors. Luckily we reached there early.


Ta daaaa ~! This is my booth ♥



These is only some of the products that I'm selling. If you guys interested, can pm me or email pennyyiing.babe@hotmail.com. COD available at One U, KBU and Centerpoint. For more information, kindly visit my page ya ♥



Nicole, we were sharing one booth on that day. Unfortunately the table is too small for both of us. Luckily she able to get another small table.


Ivy, both of us were nervous and insomnia the day before our bazaar. After yesterday, I think we able to sleep well and tight ♥


Chanwon, knew her from KDU bazaar and this is she is one of the vendors too. Bought something from her because she is sellng cheap and nice stuff ♥



These 3 pictures were taken by my iphone front camera! It is so suck and I look ugly. Took one more picture before we left.


Much more better right? lols.


This is what I bought from the bazaar. A top, black ribbon hair clip and gold ribbon necklace. The ribbon stuffs are from Chanwon, she is selling RM10 each!! Cheap right? I guess I'm spending too much this month. I will suffer end of this month, how sad.

My sister bought vouchers for medicure and pedicure. We made appointment on Monday 12pm. First time doing medicure and pedicure with my sister. Couldnt pick any colors because those colors are  like too shape on my nails. End up I chosen a very light pink that looks like little girl color ♥ I'm a little girl.


Medicure-ing.


Pedicure-ing


I chosen a dark brown for my toenails. Previously I had tried dark purple and feel like trying new colors now. They say I look young with dark brown.


This is my nail color ♥ Looks sweet right? I love it too ♥

Still got a lot of products not yet upload to my page. I will be selling sexylook and miniprincess from taiwan soon ♥ Stay Tune
Haven prepare for my final as well =.= GG

Hey, did you guys notice that I have already open my comment box where it is right below my post? You guys can choose to leave comment at there or the chatbox on top ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment