Friday, July 29, 2011

29072011


My side fringe's picture. Should I back to this or remain the same? Hmmmmmm.....

Hey! Finally my final is end!! Exhausted one whole week, didnt get to sleep well just to do revision. Late to bed but wake up early. Finally everything is end, going to enjoy my holiday after tomorrow. Why? I'm going to work tomorrow. Previously I been selected for Digital Fair's job, unfortunately it clash with my final. Luckily my sister get me another job for me although it is only one day job. It suppose to be 2 day jobs but they cut off one day due to their management problem. Never mind, as long as it is a job. If you guys are going there, see you guys there ♥

What will I do during sem break? I must hang out with my babes which had been pending for like few weeks or more than that? I must get some jobs to occupied my holiday as well. Any job introduce? I spent a lot this month, must have to earn what I had spent.

Got 2 shooting pending as well. I wonder do they confirm with me? Maybe they already get someone else to replace me. Aikkksss.

Going to One U with mummy later ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment