Sunday, July 17, 2011

18072011


It is 1.31am now. My eyes feel hurt because I didnt get to sleep well yesterday, or should I say I didnt slept at all? I was so stress because of my bazaar. Everything went wells today, I earn some but not much and able to cover my rental but at least I got no loss right? Much more better compare with the previous bazaar. Hopefully I will be having another bazaar soon, but of course it must be after my final.

Gonna do a short update about my Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows Part 2. As I mentioned at my previous post, I watched with my laogong although he is not the fan of Harry Potter. Thank you for being so sweet, I will also accompany you to watch the movie you like. P/S: not horror or bloody movie please!

I did a phone reservation 3 days before Friday. Thought of getting the tickets from GSC counter but it is only available for 3D. Oh please, no 3D movie. I dont want feel dizzy or vomit after paying 12 bucks for a movie. Paying to suffer?

We were there one hour early because we have to collect our tickets 45mins before the show time. We were doing nothing over there so decided to eat desserts after our dinner. My Honeymoon Durian Pancake. This is what people always recommend among all desserts from My Honeymoon. It is nice but I prefer a real durian more LOLs.


We went to play pool where just right beside GSC.  First time playing pool with my laogong, did a lot of stupid mistakes but I still enjoy playing with him ♥ I like the moment that he aiming the balls, he looks charming


Finally, the ending that I had been waited 10 years has officially END. No more waiting, no more update regarding the story. Feel sad and happy at the same time, happy is because I get to watch the ending on the second day of the released day ; sad is because the story is end, feel emptiness due to I dont have to wait for the next episode every year. Awww! I love Harry and Ginny's son! I bet he will be famous after showing up in the movie for around 10mins! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE and ADORABLE!

Gotta to sleep now, my eyes feel pain. Will blog again tomorrow regarding my bazaar ♥ Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment