Friday, July 15, 2011

15072011


Dont be surprise I'm being efficient lately because as I mentioned before I'm able to access to internet at my house. Of course I will share my daily life over here, although not much visitors LOLs. I just enjoy blogging

Couldnt find my chatbox after I had changed my layout? Can you see tab on top or below my lovely header? There is a tab name "♥ Talk To Me ♥". I have moved it over there so that I can make it larger instead of viewing it in the size of 220 wight x 250 height.

Today is Friday, although I got no class but I still have to wake up early to send my mummy to work. In the afternoon, I went to collect parcel from post office. My stocks arrived when I wasnt home and I need it on Sunday bazaar. On the way home from KD, I passed by The Curve so I decided to get the maxi dress that I tried on yesterday.

I went there alone and I was dilemma with two colors! This is what I use to do when I'm alone. I couldnt make choices in between dark blue and black color because I love both of them. After staying inside the fitting room for 15mins, I still couldnt make any choices! Decided to take the black one after staying another 15 mins at the shop. Guess how I choose it? I guess my laogong will like the black one compare with the dark blue.


This is how it looks like. Dark blue.


Black color.


After that, I went to One U to grab the leopard bag that I had mentioned previously! My laogong is sooo going to kill me for spending so much this month! I think I will bang wall by end of this month. There is a big hole on my wallet now!! So no dare to login my maybank account to check my account balance, I'm afraid I will cry after checking the balance amount.

I'm so excited that I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows Part 2 with my laogong later night ♥





New Stock Arrived!!! 
Spectacles and Hair Extension ♥
Products in the picture: Fake Hair Hair Bands (Black, Brown), PigTail Fake Hair/Hair Band (Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown) and Spectacles ♥

For more details, kindly visit PenBeauty Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment