Saturday, July 9, 2011

09070211


I had a lifeless Saturday! All have to thanks to Malaysia. I dont want to talk much about that or else I might get arrest although I'm wearing white top LOLs.

Because of the road closure, my laogong couldnt come to pj to watch Transformer 3 where we have already bought the ticket last week. Ticket money had been wasted! Kinda emo yesterday and today. Reason? I dont know and I wish to know.

Quite a lot of my friends will be having a booth at V1 Concept Bar & Restaurant, you guys should come and check it out! Feel excited for this event, there is quite a lot of good feedback from the previous event hopefully this will be the same. Bless me ♥

Ohya! I made name card for my online business. Guess what color is it? Will be uploading it when I get it from my laogong. Thanks to Ivy Yin for getting such cheaper and quality card maker. Nothing much today because I'm being lifeless whole day long.

Ciao ~
* My shopping mood on for few weeks ago but get nothing for myself yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment