Monday, July 11, 2011

11072011


Hey! Although I have a worse Saturday but my buddies brighten up my Sunday ♥ How sweet they are. They came to pj from kl to meet me! Enjoy my day with them ♥


First, we went to BBQ Plaza for our brunch. You know what? There is 20% discount by showing your student card! Monday - Sunday before 5pm! Seldom promotion will available on weekend but BBQ Plaza did! I love BBQ Plaza ♥

After that we went to Watson to check out their mid-year sales. I saw HadaLabo Hydrating Lotion is on sale. 1 for RM45.90 2 for RM79.80, I grab one and share with my friend. I was very happy when I able to find it at Watson because HadaLabo lotion always out of stock. We also went to Vincci because Mimi wanted to get flat long long long time ago. I bought a small bag and my very first sunglasses at Vincci. Dont look down at Vincci product, if I could afford burberry I'm sure will get one for myself. Or should I say I'm not willing to spend much on sunglasses?

This new arrival from Vincci, I feel like getting this as well! Should I should I? Maybe I should HAHAHAHA 
* Ignore my cacat face please =.=


We also try on their sunglasses and 3 of us decided to get us one! Me and Mimi bought sunglasses and KF get a normal glasses.


Here comes the man gaga!! Cool right?


Yeah! Camwhore with my kitty Iphone! We look cool right? Weeee xD


After shop for 3 hours ++, we decided to sit down for a rest at Honeymoon. Chit chat over there until Mimi's parents come over to pick them. Enjoy chatting with them ♥


This is what I bought yesterday, spent around RM126 ++. I been thinking of the Vincci leopard bag for whole day long even my laogong likes it. Maybe I should get it? Did I ask the same question at the same article? I think so.


Remember I mentioned once before regarding my name card? Ta da ~! This is my name card for my PenBeauty Shop! Of course it is pink in color because it is my favorite color ♥ Will be giving out at bazaar as well, see you guys there ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment