Sunday, July 24, 2011

25072011


Today is my first day of final. I screwed my paper, I think. Although I know how to do but there is still a lot of random questions. Memories and study like hell end up come out such random questions! Ok fine, Economy paper is end and English is tomorrow other subjects are coming soon as well. Must study hard to get a better result instead of panic for my Econs paper.

Last week was my study leave, went to college's library study with classmates. Most of us were chit chat about food, gossip, random-stuffs, only a little bit things are related to studies. Spent whole day at college end up like did nothing over there, better study at home.



Everything is in the mess, lols.

Pey Ching and I went to One U after that. We walked around over there, have a look of new Old Wing in One U. A lot of bras on sales, feel like getting them too!! Pinky and Cute ♥

We passed by NOSE and we walked in to have a look, saw a pair of nice heels! Both of us tried it and  love it so much! Unfortunately beige pink for my size is out of stock, so sad. Maybe I should be happy so that I can save money from buying heels! lols.


Nice on her right? She looks cute and adorable ♥


It is available for 2 colors, black color is available for my size but I prefer beige pink more.

Beige pink more suitable right? Black is like "ROCK THE PARTY"!!! lmao.

Yesterday was family gathering for grandma birthday celebration. We went to a seafood Restaurant for dinner. I love their food because it is really delicious and the environment is not bad. You will see a lot of rare seafood over there ♥


This is our first dish, gofish/jofish or whatever fish. It taste like jelly, yummy jelly.


I love the way they cook the fish, always taste great! Even I dont like to eat fish but I will never stop eating this!


Pork leg I think. I didnt eat this before, it doesnt look nice. lols.


Salty chicken, and it is really salty! Super salty, should eat it with rice.

Everyone back home after dinner because yesterday was Sunday everyone has to work and study on the next day.

I realized that if I feel sleepy when I'm doing revision, I can eat something to keep myself awake. Thanks to this fried seaweed to keep myself awake for few days ♥ Gonna get something for later or else I might fall asleep when I started to do revision, hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment