Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SexyLook Black Head Set


I think everyone is familiar with this product. It is very hot in Malaysia and Taiwan now! It is products of SexyLook from Taiwan. It is use to remove blackhead and comedon. It is selling fast!!! My friend and I sold 30 packs within 1 weeks ++. We are going to restock very soon because this is an effective and cheap products. 

Well, of course I have some proofs of the product. Why is it effective? Let me know you how its work!
 

This product is 3 in 1. The right one is Deep Serum Softener, middle one is Serum Purifying Mask, left one is Pore Treatment Essence. 3 items will let you far away from "strawberry nose"!!


See!!! My ugly "strawberry nose" with big pores!! My T zone always produce extra oil cause that I got a lot of blackheads. It will still pops out in the next day after facial! I hate blackhead so much! Wonder why is there is 3 sea lion there? I got mustache and it is very obvious and ugly in the picture. Must have to cover it or else I'm afraid I got no more image after this.

First, you have massage the part that you wish to remove blackhead/comedon with the Deep Serum Softener. I didnt really follow instructions on the box, I just massaged it until the softener is dry then I wash it off. Special Tip for first time user, make sure you apply enough softener and massage long enough. This is very important step for you to continue the following steps.

Second, after you have wash off the softener make sure the part that you wish to remove blackhead/comedon is wet so that you  can apply the Serum Purifying Mask. Make sure it is thick enough until you yourself cannot see your skin color. Like what I did below.


The box stated that you may have to wait 20-30mins but I didnt really counted the time. I waited until the mask was fully dry because some people may apply too much it may not fully dry within 20-30mins. You can only peel the mask when it is fully dry or else it may not as effective as you think.

I peel the mask when it is fully dry and you know what I see?!


Everything is out!!!!!!! I'm not bluffing, you can see it with your own eyes!!!
Forgive me with all these unclear pictures because I dont have camera to take picture.


All those yellow things is on the mask.



I tried to zoom in but unfortunately iPhone unlike digital camera but you can still see all those yellow things right? I know it is disgusting but I just wanna share this effective products with you guys  ♥

I love this products because it smell like strawberry as what you can see from the packaging ♥ Wanna to buy this effective product? Like my page and posted it on my wall ya ♥

It is only RM40 include postage, RM35 COD at One U, CenterPoint and KBU ♥
Make over yourself with our products 

2 comments:

  1. hello, penny. this really very effective :D i love it so much ! can i know how tall are u ? you are such a beautiful girl :D

    ReplyDelete