Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Digital Fair 2011

Everyone knows that digital fair was last week. A lot of the pretty girls that I knew were working there. Thanks to my sister I got a job on Saturday at KLCC - PennyAuction ShowGirl. Dont be surprise with the name, that is not belong to me. I was working for an oversea company for their auction website. My laogong said I look like Sailor Moon =.=

Anyway, that day was my bad day!! Not going to talk about it or else it will spoil my mood. Gonna go out with my laogong later, must enjoy our 9 month-versary ♥

Let pictures talk ♥


Another girl who work with us that day, Cindy.



Cindy, Me and my sister.


Giving out flyers.



PennyAuction.com.my




I get complaint with my hair so at the end I changed my fringe back to side fringe. Must go and do more hair scalp treatment!!


3 of us ♥


Hopefully can work for next coming PC Fair ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment