Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17082011


Although I have changed my fringe but actually I still prefer this. At least my hair wont block my eye sight and cover 1/4 of my face. Before that, I must hurry to cure my hair scalp and hair fall problems. I miss this, aikksssss.

3 weeks sem break is kinda lifeless, doing nothing at home. Everyday surf web and end up I spent a lot! I hate myself for spending so much when I'm jobless. 1 year 365 days probably jobless for 300 days! Thats suck!! Unlike others almost commit for 350 days lols.

Today I would like to share things that I bought through online.
First item, Zamian set from www.aishop.com.my.


My skin care is gonna finish soon and I get complain that my skin looks yellow instead of dark, damn panic! Must get some effective whitening products! I saw this at aishop.com.my and it is a promotion set. Previously I bought a voucher from mydeals.com.my which is only RM10. That is RM30 voucher but it was selling with RM10! I bought it without the slightest hesitation! I did some research for this products and I saw a lot of good feedback too, hope it works on me too. This set is RM99.90, but if you buy it separately it may cost you around RM120 because the cacao mask is RM69.90 and the handmade soup is RM37 for2.

Before and after use of Zamian. I'm oily combination skin type with big pores and a bit acne scar.
Will share with you guys if its really effective ♥


 Second item, a dress from an online seller.


I seldom buy clothes through online because it always loose on me. But when I see this dress I really fall for it! It looks very nice and good quality so I decided to get one! I chosen the pink one but actually I love both! HAHAHA. Pink is always my favorite ♥ I bought it for RM30 and RM7 for postage, total up is RM37. It is consider affordable right?



Another dress I bought through online boutique lols.


This is a bit costly after added the postage. My laogong said it is not nice and with weird color and design. I'm so sad after what he said because I thought he might like it. K fine, since I had already bought it just leave it lahhh. I will wear it SOMEDAY lols. This dress cost RM65 and RM7 postage, total is RM72.


Last (I really hope this is last item for this month), bodycon skirt!


I have the exactly same black skirt. I bought it from Sungai Wang for RM39.90 and now my friend is selling RM32 / RM35 for ready stock and RM20 for pre order. I choose to pre order because I want to buy 2 different color. HEHEHEHE. I choose the pink and the dark blue one. It will arrival end of august, not too late right? RM40 for 2 skirts it is sooooooooooooooooo CHEAP! Happy!!!


But I'm unhappy because the amount of my bank account non stop decreasing, hopefully I can hurry up earn back what I had spent. Ordered sunglasses and accessories for bazaar as well, Ouch!!! =(

1 comment:

  1. can i knw whr u buy ur bodycon skirt? vy vy pretty

    ReplyDelete