Monday, August 8, 2011

08082011


I'm jobless during my sem break. Hopefully will got some jobs soon!

My sister bought macarons through online voucher website. 6 pieces of this and 4 carrot cup cakes cause around RM16. Quite expensive right? One of my sister said that it is quite nice but it is so so too me.


Nice color right? Looks cute.

I didnt get to try the carrot. Know why? My dog, Nancy ate it!!!!! This is human food and she ate it before permission!


The prove that she ate all! She even ate the paper of the cup cakes. lols.


I think it tastes good, or else she wont looks like that. lmaos.


Dont act like that! You eat me and my sister food!!! Hate chu.

On the same day, I went out with Bin at One U. She all the way came from KL to Pj. 2 of us joint my sister and her friend for dinner at Chillis. I bet I will never go there again because their food are too large for me although I eat a lot.


Our appetizer. Bin said she wants to eat chips but end up 4 of us cant finish this.


This is my sister's dish of that day, Quite nice but too much of meat .


The only dishes that able to finish by my sister friend. Guys might can finish all this but not girls, please. Now only I realized I forgot to take picture of my picture.


This is the accessories that we bought that day. Bin bought 2 pairs of earrings and I bought one only. I shall save, Ewwwww.


Nice right? Gonna match it with my black maxi dress that I had bought it last month. Bought similar earring at night market for only RM10. This flower is dark blue, the one I bought from night market is white. I love both a lot! Weeeee ~

2 comments:

  1. RM16 consider very cheap for macaroons . -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. qiing ; if is nice i dont mind but it is so so for me =.=

    ReplyDelete