Saturday, August 13, 2011

13082011


It is quite hot recently! Finally it is raining now. Too bad I got nothing to eat. Thinking what to eat for dinner aka my first meal. Thats why I couldnt gain weight and look like skeleton! lols. * just get scolded my laogong just now. I bet he is going to mad at me again when he saw this =X

p/s: this is a super long post with words and pictures.

I'm gonna share a worse restaurant to you guys. Dont ever go to this restaurant, it will spoil your mood, appetites and everything! It located nearby Menara Kelana Jaya lakeside. I cant remember the name of the restaurant but I think there got only one steamboat buffet restaurant.


The view from the restaurant is nice but this is the only part that can be accepted. Others, even worse than pasar malam.


Can you see what is around the light blub?


Can see clearly at the previous picture? Let see clearly at this picture! A big spider web and spider! There is other flies aka spider's dinner on the net.


This is where the spider build it's "house". lols


This is where we take the free fold drinks, the only drink at the restaurant. Full of ants, we are sharing our drinks with the ants family. They got no warm water for senior citizen! What kind of restaurant is this?


They provided such balia cups and expect we re-use the cups. How much does it cost a proper cup huh? There even got a cup of drinks which is full of ants but waiters over there were busy chatting with each others.


Steamtboat buffet but very limit food because all the waiters were busy chatting, no one serve us at all. Worse service ever!


This is our plate, can you see what is on the top of the plate?


Have a clearer look of our plates!


We are going to share our food with ants as well.


Do you know what is the size of the plates that I shown you guys just now? It as big as our hand ONLY! One small plate for one person, when we request for more they say it should be enough for us and so not willing to get more plates for us. End up they only gave us two more extra plates.

This is worse dinner ever I had! Went to mamak with friends after this. Food are smelly and taste suck. Waste our money! I rather go BBQ Plaza, it is nice environment, nice food and better service compare to this.

Went to F Block on the next day with my beloved classmate, Pey Ching. Both of us never been there before but F Block seems quite famous among our friends. Things that selling at F Block is sooooo CHEAP! They are having 50% promotion now! Pey Ching and I decided to try on their clothes.


Ignore the messy floor. This pant cost only RM18 after 50% discount but now I feel it is a little loose on me. lols.


This dress looks very sweet. One of my classmate is gonna fall for it too! HEHEHE



I love this too. At first I tried the blue one, before I pay I saw the red orange one. After tried both, I decided to get the blue one. After posted on facebook, everyone goes to the red one. Luckily kf and my laogong goes to the blue.


The recycle bag of F Block ♥ Nice pink and the ribbon ♥


I bought the blue top and the brown pants for only RM44!!! Very cheap right!! I love F Block ♥


Pey Ching gave me a slice of her homemade strawberry cheese cake ♥ Taste great ♥

On the same day, I went to I-city with another two friends after dine at BBQ Plaza. Two of them never been there before. One is from taiping girl, another one is busy business man. They gave their "first time" to me!! Wakakakakaka lols.


I-city changed a lot. You have to pay RM1 for parking but last time you dont have to pay anything over there.


The Snowalk at I-city. It cost RM30 per person. Quite expensive actually. We didnt go for them because that day was freezing!

Lets the picture show what is over there ♥























One of favorite picture at I-city ♥



It looks like snowing.


Do you know that it is shape of maple leafs?


This is shape of flower ♥



The view of all the trees ♥


Bamboo Trees.


With panda lols!


Cow!!!!! Opppsss, I block it's nose!


The big boss!!

My sem break is gonna end, left only one weeks more. Hope it wont be too hard for me, aikssss.


The last thing is! Gonna show you guys my new Iphone case! It is only RM30!!! Good quality and nice design ♥ Although it looks huge on my IPhone but I still love this a lot!!!

 Front ♥
Back ♥

Thats all ♥ this is really a long post, sorry =S

No comments:

Post a Comment