Sunday, August 14, 2011

14082011


This picture cover one of my eyes. I got a bad hair and bad makeup today! I was prepared for the online boutique audition. I won a online boutique contest and the audition is today.  Double eyelid not sticky, super big eye bags due to late sleep yesterday, cacat fringe cause my mood goes down. Although I went to the wrong way to Kuchai Lama but I still manage to reach on time. The only thing I feel great about it, aikkksss.

Already got one model reach earlier than me. She looks experienced. After we filled in some forms we changed the outfits that they provided to us. I changed at least 3 times before the shooting start. First and second set of the outfits was too loose on me, at the end the organizer decided to get me a dress. I bet they wont choose me as their model because of this reason. Awwwwww!!!!


Another 2 more models arrived, one of the model is their current model. She looks pretty with a pair of big eyes. She really very good in posing, no wonder she will be their model! Unless they choose more than one model, otherwise I think they will still choose the same person for their products.

I was pose-less! And I know I wont be selected. After casting only I realized that I forgot to do shading before casting!!! I must be look fat in those pictures, no one will wants a fat face model. Haissss.

For the winners of the contest will be getting a goodies bag from www.aishop.com.my. Sound great right!



This is the dress that I chosen from the online boutique ♥


Free gifts from www.aishop.com.my ♥
Beautilicious instant eyeshadow
Aishop RM50 vouchers
Aishop Coaster
Mircoz Nail Buffer
Mircoz Mascara Toner

Nice right? Thinking what to get from their shop ♥

 Ohya, went to genting on Friday night. What will you do during midnight at genting? StarBucks of course ♥



Hot Signature Chocolate with cream ♥
I always love their cream because it is not oily like those cheap cream. lols.


Expresso Tiramisu ♥


Marble Cheese Cake ♥ I prefer Secret Recipe more ♥

Have a great late night with my bf and his friends ♥ Although we were super tired after that haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment