Monday, August 22, 2011

22082011

* Damn the stupid pimple pops out randomly!
I was having booth at Mont Kiara bazaar last friday. It is an outdoor bazaar which is nearby Haagen Daez and Butter Club and inside SOHO KL. It was a hot day luckily I wore a sleeves dress. I was alone with Nicole because my laogong was not free that day. I'm glad that Blue and Cellyn were there to help me out. They been staying there for like 5-6 hours just to accompany me at a soooooo not good and hot environment. Thanks guys, appreciated ♥



Previously I was selling spectacles and now I'm selling sunglasses too. Spectacles without glasses RM15, spectacles with glasses RM20 and sunglasses FREE spectacle's bag RM23. All prices are exclude postage, COD provided at One U, KBU and CenterPoint and it is FOC ♥ Pm me for more details.


I'm selling accessories as well! Everything is below RM25!! Visit my page for more details ♥


The tables they provided are kinda ugly. Too bad I didnt bring my own table cloth. Gonna bring the white furry table cloth at this Friday and Saturday for another bazaar at Taylor Lakeside ♥ Hope to see guys on Friday and Saturday ya. It is from 11am-7pm, come along with your boyfriend / girlfriend / friends and family or whoever you want!!


The booth of the day!!

After the bazaar, went to Pavilion for movie session with Blue and Cellyn. That day was exhausted but we still have to wake up early on the next day. Our friends are joining RMSC aka Ragnarok Malaysia Singapore Competition. Blue is one of the participant of the competition too! We all are going to support them!!


Outfit of the day ♥
Top from F Block, Skirt from SW (it is also the skirt that I mentioned at my previous post which is only cost RM20)  and Leopard Bag from Vincci

We had waited few hours just to watch the competition at TimeSquare Friendster Cafe. All of us were exhausted but we were there to support our team!! Splendid from KAOS!!

The match was excited, even myself was nervous for the match!! Splendid played about 10 matches that day but they only lost one match!! The strongest team among all the teams of that day.

While we were waiting for the semi final, I started to camwhore with my new spectacle ♥


I love this spectacle for no reason, does it suit me? ♥
I'm selling this for RM23 FREE spectacle's bag exclude postage. Interested? Pm me ♥


Camwhore together lols.


Exchanged glasses lols.


What will you do while you are in the toilet? This is what I used to do when I hang out with my jimui last time. Camwhore in the toilet HAHAHAHAHA. Its been awhile, the TimeSquare toilet background HAHAHAHAHA

The matches of semi final and final were excited!!! And I cant believe that they really did it!! Splendid won the CHAMPIONS!! One shot won 3 matches out of 5, 3-0!! They are too strong man!! They will represent Malaysia and will be going to korea to compete  with other countries!! Splendid!! KAOS!!! WOW!!





This is only certain members from KAOS, some of them are come from Kuantan and Penang just to support their guild member!! BEST right?!! HEHEHEHE


We shared our happiness to each and everyone over there. Happy day!! It is worth that all of us woke up early just to support them!! Camwhore time with the prizes ♥



Long time didnt camwhore with my laogong. Since Valentine right? Finally you can change your profile picture HEHEHEHE.


3 handsome guys from KAOS ♥


Girls from KAOS ♥

Last thing I wanted to share is, my souvenir from Hong Kong ♥ My sister went to Hong Kong last week and I'm gonna share everything that she bought for me!! Happy!!!
 

Most of them are Hello Kitty!!


Hello Kitty accessories box, inside got sweet some more ♥



Hello Kitty bag from HnM ♥


Not too expensive right? It is very useful to me ♥


HnM Jacket ♥


It is very comfortable and fit to me. Love it so much ♥


The material of the jacket ♥


It is quite costly, thank you sister ♥


Basic top from HnM!!


It is much more cheaper compare with cotton on and I love their basic design.

 A sandal from dont know what brand but I know it is very expensive. One pair of sandal cost around RM200 I think. My sister bought 4 pairs for dad, mum, me and herself. Expensive ahhhhhh!! lols.



Last but not least, Hello Kitty perfume ♥ I dont know how its smell because I haven open it. Cute packaging lehhh!!


Thats all I want to share. Seems like recently I had squeeze everything in one post, sorry =X

No comments:

Post a Comment