Saturday, September 3, 2011

03092011


Hey people, is been awhile since that day I updated my blog. Kinda busy lately finally I'm free today to update my dead blog. I love the picture on top, my skin looks fair and white ♥ I wish I got such beautiful skin that without eye bags. It's love ♥

If you are my fb's friends I'm sure you that my fringe is cacat for awhile, finally I'm going to cut it yesterday. Never cut it for like 9 months?


I posted this picture on facebook and got 40 ++ likes from my friends. Why? I dunno. It looks like ghost in this picture HAHAHAHAHA. If you want you can print out this picture and stick it on your front door!! HAHAHAHAHAHA lols.


Outfit of the day ♥ The skirt is the one I mentioned previously. I got yellow and light blue, dark blue and dark pink is on the way!!

Went to Grado look for my stylist for hair cut before hang out with babes. We went to Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie for tea time ♥ It is located somewhere nearby Pavilion. Too bad I forgot take picture of the restaurant. Its selling breads and cakes, the restaurant full of those smell. Nice environment too ♥


When we choosing breads for out tea time ♥


Cakes and breads ♥


Desserts are love ♥


New York Cheese Cake ♥

We went to Timesquare shopping after that. Met my laogong there. 4 of us went to Old Town for a break. Must camwhore after hair cut.


My beloved laogong ♥


My laogong said he doenst see any differences =( Is it?


My new blushes from Etude House ♥ Bought together with Meiqi ♥


Camwhore time xD


I feel I look weird in this picture but they all said I think too much. lols


Dont you think are we look alike? xD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I went to dinner with my laogong and his mum. After that both of us prepare to go to Mist for his friend's birthday celebration. Is been awhile since his last year birthday.


I got a wonderful Friday, how about you? But I might got a boring weekend =(


I got new bed sheet from my sister again!! Hello Kitty is love ♥ HEHEHEHEHEHE

1 comment:

  1. Why does your sister keep buying your bedsheets?

    ReplyDelete