Tuesday, September 1, 2009


ii'm kinda lazy to write about my date with my jimuii @@
cause already passed few days ii cant really remember what happen
some more sometime that cant write over here cause we did some bad things xDDD
so pix will show you my date about that day =)

ohya
ii also watched movie that day
I love you, Beth Cooper
ii love Beth Copper
she so beautiful however she quite fat but ii ok with it xDDD
she so SEXY ~!
Sakae Sushi
ZuYin with mii at Sakae Sushi
KLCC toilet with MingBin xDDD
captured by Lena together with my primary school's friend, Nigel
* my leg looks fat TT
Lena and Nigel
mii and Nigel
Mii and lena
Mii and Lena again4 of us captured by Nigel, our 1 day maid xDDD
thanks anyway =)
woshispace
saturday ii went to my sis room took single that she bought for mii
MNG and TOPSHOP
ii love it so much xDDD
pink and green ~!
ii saw a laptop beside her bed o.0
ii wonder when she bought a new laptop without telling mii =(
Acer Pink Laptop
it is small and cute ><
ii love it !!!!
ii texted her about this
she told mii that her friend GIFT her !!!
obviously ii'm sure that FRIEND is a guy ==
my sis always get exp and branded free gift from her FRIEND ==
jealous =S
woshispace
ii want to have a pink laptop too TT
and also my own broadband ==
so ii can online midnight however my dadi took it before he sleep =PPP
money faster come thought mii TT
ii need you $$$
woshispace
ohya ~!
ii also updated my online shop =)
have a look about it
having promotion now ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment