Wednesday, October 14, 2009

recently alot things happen around mii
make mii so moody and unhappy
ii tot it is true but in fact it just a dream
now the dream is over is time is wake up ...

ii tot ii have alot things to write
but now ii stunned in front of computer
my brain and my mind are empty

ii miss him

when ii am smiling doesnt mean ii really happy
ii just act like ii'm happy because ii dont know how to express my feeling
when you through ii dont know doesnt mean ii really dont know
ii am waiting you telling the story or the truth
what ii want ii just keep it in my heart
how many things ii keep it in my heart ?
until ii had forget about it ?
or till now ii still remember about it ?
ii ask myself stop keeping those rubbish it may suffer myself
but fail ....

ii change my song again
By2 - Dont Go Away
M2M - Pretty Boy
ii love these song alot <333

No comments:

Post a Comment