Monday, March 15, 2010

5 of March ii knew my Dear need to go National Service on 28 of March
10 of March Edwin came back from National Service
11 of March Edwin fetch mii to school get my SPM result
* stop asking how many A ii get, ii get no A ok ?
I'm kinda stress now give mii a break please .
Not really happy recently ii dont have much things to update
My tear is limitable = =

Dont know what course ii should choose for my future
Business ?
Account ?
Which college ii should go ?
KDU ?
KBU ?
This is only 2 college ii know and ii like KDU more than KBU

I'm going move to PJ soon
I think after ii had decide what course ii will take and which going ii'm going
Totally cant imagine when ii move from the city that ii had stay for 17 years +
I will miss everything over here =(

No comments:

Post a Comment