Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I think ii'm really update my blog once a month = =

I'm not really busy but ii'm lazy to update my blog
Forgot when ii had hang out with Bin and both of us hurted our leg
Forgot when ii had went to Look Out Point supper with friends
Forgot when ii had went to Tian Hou Gong early in the morning with Steph
Forgot when ii had went to supper with friends around 12am
Forgot when ii had went out lunch with my friend
I'm really forgot almost everything ! = =
What ii remember is what ii had did but ii'm totally forgot about the date
* Weiiii, remind mii about the date we hang out ok ? ♥

Dunno which day ii hang out with Bin pavilion
Bought a wallet for myself cause mine kitty wallet spoiled =(
Dunno which day went to family's dinner
* This is Pun-Choi
Not really nice =(
Another 180 degree xD
Dunno which day went to TimeSquare waited Levis's staff finished work
Mii and Bin went to Borders read book
She gave mii this ^^
I put it with my house key xDD
Bin, ii love it alot ya ♥
That day ii read this book at Borders
I love this alot >.<"
This book cost RM30.30
Cant simply spend money end of the month, cause ii'm broke =(
Buy it after ii get my salary xDD
I hope no one buy it cause this is the last one
* I hide it at another place =P
Other than this ii totally forgot what happen recently >.<"
There was something terrible happened on Monday which frighten mii alot
I called Shaun and Bin
Non stop crying but lucky while ii waiting Shaun, Joseph called mii untill he reach my house =)
He fetch mii out with his friends and accompany mii almost whole day just because ii dont want to stay home alone
Thanks 3 of us alot ! ^ ^
Anyway, Shaun is my Boy Friend =P
P/S: Nickname for him is Dear
Nah, ii let you read what ii write but you dont wanna show mii what you write about us T_T
Yesterday 5pm worked at Sungai Wang because my sis had to leave around 4pm
Dear fetch mii there and he accompany mii untill 9pm
Sorry ii forgot Sungai Wang closed on 9pm when weekdays >.<"
I did alot stupid thing recently T_T
We walked to TimeSquare and bought some snack
* He forced mii to eat cause ii eat nothing yesterday = =
We watched Hot Summer Day * with red hot colour xD
The movie suddenly stopped when we watched till half = =
This movie actually is quite nice but we dont really like the ending
He fetch mii to eat after movie cause ii eat nothing = =
Whole day not feeling make mii dont feel like wanna eat at all
I love the hot milo that Dear make for mii if compare with outside those hot milo =P
He send mii home after that cause recently my mami screw mii up =(
I really enjoy going out with YOU
I think ii need to stop otherwise Bin will complain about mii >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment