Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last Saturday and Sunday ii worked with my sis at PWTC Perfect Living ' 10
We are Baagus's flyers + model
We need to wear the dress designed by the boss
The uniform that ii wore on Saturday not nice =((
Lucky Sunday ii wore a green long dress / gown
Our uniform is make by cotton
Other than my sis and ii there are another 2 girls, Michelle and Meileen
4 of us wearing different design cotton gown xDD

Sunday was the last day we worked there so we non stop camwhore xDDD
We even camwhore untill camera out of battery
We quite enjoy working that day although we were very tired
Ohya, am ii look kiddy even ii with make up ?
The boss complained that ii'm looked too kiddy and my sis add more eyeshadow and eyeliner on mii >.<
We went to supper together after work too bad Meileen didnt join us
Chit chat untill 12pm and we enjoy our day

I post some of the pictures over here, there are more pictures post at my fb album =)
I really enjoy working however need to wake up early LOL
There were few kids called us princess xDDD

Mii, Meileen, Michelle and My sis
4 of us
Michelle, My sis and mii
4 of us again xDDDD

I miss Meileen's picture because just now ii accidently wrong click her picture gone =((
This is the second time ii post the article, lazy type again.

No comments:

Post a Comment