Monday, April 19, 2010

Ermmmm
At last ii put my own picture on header =PP
I love this pix and it is captured by MeiLeen
She is my Prefect Living's fair colleague
Just realised that Michelle had already post it at fb so ii save it and post it at fb and my blog header =)

Recently kinda bored cause my life is full of assignment.
Tomorrow account's test, next week is econ's test and math test will coming soon
Malaysian's studies going start class next week untill 8 of Aug
OMG !
If Malaysian's studies start class my timetable of Monday and Wednesday is totally FULL !
I have no break for Monday brunch =(
No FOOD for mii on Monday ! T_T

There is not much pix ii can post at my blog cause recently dont have any plan to hang out with friends
I stay at PJ now, so ii dont have much friends as much as KL
I also dont have my own car to drive back to KL to meet them everyday although ii got my own car ii dont think ii'm dare to drive by my own to KL = =
No sense of direction really not good but ii'm
I do camwhore without make up but the point is do ii dare to post it here ? LOL

Canon Ixus 105IS in PINK
I want you !
Though wanna get it by this month but sorry =(
I'll go for C905 in PINK first !
Will bankrupt after buy C905 so Canon Ixus 105IS PINK have to wait
Ohya !
Mother's Days coming soon too !
PK T_T

Plan to go back KL meet with my lovely friends at KL
Not sure can celebrate Shin's birthday or not >.<
Anyway Happy Birthday To You

No comments:

Post a Comment