Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Went back KL last week =D
Enjoy the moment gather with my high school's friends
Really miss the moment that last time together with them
Too bad ii cant stay there for long so ii didnt celebrate Kaishin's birthday =(

Sunday went out with my sis, XiaoBao and Siew Lee
* They are my sis's friends
We went to Tropicana City watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love
Unexpected this is a nice movie !
We should support Malaysia's artist !
Go and watch it NOW ! ^^

At last ii get my C905 !
Waiting for a week plus for this phone = =
I was planned to get PINK for it but PINK is out of stock
Steph suggest mii to get a black phone and pink digital camera xDDD
So ii go for the Black c905 !
Steph camwhore for my new Blackie
Blackie is with him and later will come to it's new owner !
He helped mii to get it from friends and charge it for mii so that ii can use it when ii get it
Thanks alot !

Cant wait to get it !
Faster continue my homework now so that ii can go out with Steph to get my phone =D

No comments:

Post a Comment