Sunday, May 2, 2010

* Camwhore after college without make up >.<
I change my blog skin, thanks to Cherine =)
At last I get Twilight Breaking Dawn !
Thanks to my senior, Jason
He went to Singapore and he get these 2 for mii =D
Last thursday KDU helding a food festival
Nicole and I went college earlier so that we have enough time to enjoy the food but . . . . . = =
Two of us full of smoke smell and sweat alot early morning !
We join PARTS =D
Performing Art of KDU college
End up girl's meeting delay but we through cancel so Nicole and I went home
My sis had to work so Steph came and pick mii up
Before went to One U he had to back his house and bath cause he went to hair cut before fetch mii\

I twisted my finger when I wore sport shoes = =
This is the first time !
I laughed like hell and Steph said that everything which is impossible also will happen on mii
I took this pix while we on the way to One U
Really love my new phone alot !
Last time when I using K660 I cant even see the car's number in the pix
But now I can see it very clear =D
Steph using his new phone's Garmin so that he cant find other way to One U cause traffic very jam >.<
Short Hair's Steph xDDD
I was very tired that day
Steph support my body while we on the way home
That day I slept around 9pm till next day 7am = =
I should be woke up on 6.30am for my 8am class but I still late half an hour >.<

Saturday I worked at KLCC as a replacement for my sis cause she twisted her leg
Around 3pm I almost fainted while I working
Morning when I woke up I had already not feeling well but I though I can endure till 6pm
My sis came and replace mii around 4pm and dadi mami came and fetch mii to see doctor
Thanks Steph and sorry trouble you so much today >.<

Doctor said : You didnt eat your meal on time, Gastic, Tummy got wind, Less Vitamin and Great Neck Package = =
Dadi said whole family are going for body check up no one can escape
OMG! Blood Test ! TT

We pick up my sis from KLCC and we went dinner together =)
Inner Mongolia which located at Jalan Pudu behind TimeSquare
Bin and Zuyin love this alot and I never eat it before
All of us went to try together =D

There was alot of people there, it mean their food really nice
We choose Mongolia Steamboat Buffect
Rm36 ++ per person with 2 kind of soup, 8 plate of each dishes and 2 bottle of soft drink


This is the menu of Inner Mongolia
2 soup and 2 sauses, spicy and vege
Full of food !
Weeee ! Get ready for our dinner !
My sis said these look very cute xD
We dont know what is this, we just know that it is beef = =
This is Abalone ! Yummy =D
My sis ordered after we had finish all food we ordered just now ! OMG !
My dadi and my sis non stop eating, mami and ii already stop = =
Mami look so kesian cause we have to help to finish those food =(
My sis and I love this alot ! She very happy when she saw this xD
Almost finish !
You see ? My sis finish all those food but she still want to eat >.<
My medicine =(
The biggest size had to crew T_T
 My sis and I
* I know I look so sick = =
 My lovely mami and I
* She still look pretty ! =D
Went home around 10pm ++
Dadi put medicine for my finger and my sis's leg, mami helped us to massage xDDD
Enjoy mami massage for us !
Ohya, today my family went to get the key of Riana Green Condo from the old owner
My sis asked my dadi to take some pix of our new house although that condo is for investment
The pix that captured by dadi really like those balia house ! = =
My dadi totally dont have sense of this so my sis plan we go another day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment