Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last week was my last week before my mid-break =D
16 of us plan to have break outing by this week cause we never hang out together before.
Of course I'll be at KL to meet my old friends and clear stock for my lenses.

Last saturday and sunday I worked at Sunway Pyramid Michelin's Road Show
Thanks to Michelle Cheong introduce me !
Michelin make mii think of my friend, Miss Mimi =D
Last time got one malay teacher called her name Michelle as Michelin.
I dont know why he dont know how to read this name, he is the first one who make me feel that "Michelle" this common name is so hard to be read = =

What I need to do is just carry a special device which can automatic detect phone's bluetooth when the phone bluetooth is on.
I though it just a easy job for me cause there got uniform for us and what we need to wear it sport shoes.
First day already tough for me cause the bag was very heavy !
Big device and a big battery !
I'm not the only one who complain about this because even guys carry it they also said this is heavy T_T

Second day I'm totally die with it !
Totally no smile and with a shit face !
I knew some new friends over there =)
Jessie such a nice girl and she is very friendly to everyone.
She is pretty cause when I first saw her she was without make up but she still look very pretty ! >.<
Mii & Jessie
Mii & Michelle
( She is the one who worked with mii at Perfect Living last few months. )

Today my sis brought me to see chinese traditonal doctor.
The doctor said that last time she already remind me dont simply take heavy thing but I never listen.
She said I hurted my neck, back and shoulder badly, she dont even dare to apply too much strenght when she massage for me cause my muscle swolen T_T
Some more I hurted my leg cause I just only wear sport shoes when work cause she said I walked too much.
Have to wait untill 3am only can sleep because have to put the chinese medicine for 6 hours
After remove it I still need to wait it dry otherwise my bed is because medicine bed = =
This month I really get hurt alot
Twisted my finger when I wear sport shoes, knocked my knee to the chair, knocked my head when I get in or get out from the car ( This is always happen and my friends and family already get use with it ), now hurt my neck, back and shoulder and muscle swolen !
How pro am I ? = =V

After the chinese traditional doctor my sis dropped me somewhere nearby to meet with my parents cause they fetch me back to KL =D
Thanks dadi, mami and sis

Ohya, saturday was my mami's birthday
My family went to Sunway Pyramid met me and dinner at there =)
Mami loves Thai food so we went to Thai Thai xD
The food was nice but the service not really good.


I do camwhore with my girl's classmate =D

My very first picture with Indians =D
Mii & Yasutaa
Mii & Cynthia
My first indian's friend who know how to speak chinese very well !
Two of them wear indian's traditional cloth
Mii & Joey
Funny brace girl !
Mii & Kristine
Such a responsibility monitor in our class !
Mii & Nicole
Pretty and nice girl !

Waiting the time pass = =
3am faster come !

No comments:

Post a Comment