Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 of May
After college, Steph brought mii to Desa Park City.
It is a nice park which alot family and couples will go there =)
Pictures ~

5 of May
Went to Tenji with Bin, Dennis and Jo
Lazy type so much xDDD
I feel full because of the desserts but the food = =

9 of May was Mother's Day
Big day for all mami and ofcourse my grandma too =D
We all gather together to celebrate Mother's Day

Mii and Mami
p/s: I cut my fringe *
Mii & Grandma
Mii and Dadi


Yesterday my sis brought mii to see chinese traditional doctor
Smelly medicine and funny hand = =
The next day all my indian's friends ran away from mii because of the smell T_T
Even I went out with Steph he also said that I smelly weird although I'm already bathed
Tomorrow going dinner with Steph
Wanna take more pix xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment