Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yesterday was Ivy's birthday !
I wish her at Facebook around 3am after I done my homework T_T
Since last week Steph dated mii for dinner after college.
Yesterday was a rainy day and I have no transport home
He came and fetch mii home, I really feel troublesome him alot since I stay at PJ

Around 8pm he fetched mii to One U to buy shoes for my sis and sent it back to home = =
He dont want tell mii anything about the food we going to eat, the restaurant, even the location !
I feel so familiar with the highway cause it is somewhere nearby my house
I started scold, bit him cause he still dont wanna told mii about it.
He went to Taman Billion and called his friends
I was wondering how come he called his friends along cause I'm not really close with his friends >.<
Everytime I hang out with his friends I will become a deaf-mute person

When I planned to "kill" after he hang his phone I saw Yin was there !
I shouted and ran to her
My tears was out of control non stop rolled down from my eyes T_T
When I went into the cafe I saw Bin, Wk and Shin !
They all were there !
Conclusion is Steph pakat with them and Steph bring mii back to KL celebrate for her birthday
I non stop crying and bit Steph >.<
They all planned since last week when Steph dated mii for dinner
I cried for around 20mins plus = =
Ivy is the birthday girl how come I'm the one who giving surprise ?
They said they know I will got this kind of expression and been a year never see mii with this kind of funny face so they do it
What kind of reason you all gave mii ?!!?!?!?!

Dont tell mii when Bin birthday you all going give mii another BIG SURPRISE = =
Too bad Wk need back home early if not I think I will continue chat with them
I miss our high school life and so they are =)
We didnt camwhore much because the cafe was too dark and we dont really like flash light
Anyhow we still take some pictures to remember things happened yesterday

Bin, Yin, Wk
Shin and mii <3
 Bin, Yin, Wk
Shin, Mii and Steph
 They bully mii T_T
由于本人的英文程度真的很有限
所以最后还是用华语来写比较好
Yin她跟我经历了一版中学生都不会经历的事情
我们两个在中3时一起出车祸
详情我在去年的文章已经说明了
她也写过了
我们两个过了好几个月的“拐杖生活”
学校的同学都用异样的眼光看着我们
这种感觉实在不好
现在想起就好像是昨天的事情而已
经历了那么多事情之后希望我们的友谊更加永固哦 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment