Monday, May 17, 2010

When I get my new phone I non stop camwhore when I hang out with friends =D
Went to Library with Steph, Jean and her friends,
Friends who know mii also know that I dont like clubbing but since Steph told mii Library is different so I choose to go.
Before went to Library, I went to One U with my parents to buy some pens and shoes for my mami.

Reached home nearly 10pm and get ready to Library,
Went out aroung 11pm with Steph,
Once again, friends who know mii also know that I cant drink alcohol even only 5% = =
Steph told Jean and they ordered juice for mii =D
But I ordered a bitter grapefruit juice T_T

Played some card games with them, we all enjoyed that night =D
Back home around 3am and ate MCD in his car,

Sunday went to Desa Park City with Steph,
Too bad I get stuck with my homework so we were late that day.
Steph bought cheese cake for mii and we ate it in Desa Park City.

Just now online facebook I saw some of my friends they had take part in Spotlite Teen Idol 2010
Planned to go and have a look this saturday cause having mid break next week =)
Might going back kl for few days to meet up with my BEST BUDDY !

No comments:

Post a Comment