Thursday, May 20, 2010

520 ♥
Today such a nice date !
20 of May = 520 = I Love You in chinese
Nice weather too =)

Everyone post similiar things at facebook such as 520, I Love You and tagged their Jimuii and Couples
What a lovely day =D

I'm such a careless girl = =
I make mistake with my Thursday's timetable
Should be 11am class but I though 10am and I even called Nicole ask where is our class
Since I went college early so I went to computer lab online for a while before class

I camwhore with my indian's classmate =D
This is the first time I camwhore with indians
They are friendly and nice !
Plan to hang out with them next week cause we having mid break next week
Never hang out with indians before but I'm sure I will enjoy that day xD

Gonna work this weekend at Sunway so might delay the date I back to KL.
But I'm sure I'll back next week cause I really miss you guys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment