Monday, June 28, 2010

As you  see the date of my previous is 22 of June and now already 28 of June
Thought that I'm busy playing or outing with friends ?
I was stress for a week plus for my first sem exam, which is today until wednesday

Most of my close friends also knew that I'm moody, stress, tension, panic, cry, etc recently
I'm a super sms Queen, even new meet friends also complain that I never leave my phone from mii more than 1m but now I very tired and lazy reply message
Dont mad at mii because of this cause you will never know how stress am I
Some more I was so stupid because I accepted job on the week before make myself more even suffer and stress !
Alright, everytime almost end and left 2 days for my Economy, IT and Account paper

All my events started on wednesday with my classmate =)
Never hang out with my classmate before, confirm is my very first outing with different races even indonesian =P
But before that, I need a deep breathe so that I wont crazy before I done all papers

Going home soon and wanted to revision later to memories IT notes.
Wish mii luck please !

* will update the day out of Sky Bar after exam

No comments:

Post a Comment