Monday, June 14, 2010

I didnt update my blog for a week plus I think
Busy facebook, busy assignment, busy go to college, busy study, busy watch my lovely Raymond Lam xD
Last week tuesday I went to One U watched Ateam with Bin, cCc and Mun Hoong.
Feel curious that Ateam release on 10 of June why 8 of June I went to watch it ?
Thanks to Mun Hoong win 4 tickets from HitzFM so we all going to watch it.
He didnt told mii that Bin and cCc will join us before that day, everyone who want to give mii surprise also will ask Bin together >.<"
Am I show my feeling too obvious when I meet her ?

Starting I thought this movie is kinda bored and I was very tired even planned to sleep in the cinema but I was wrong !
Ateam is a nice movie, you all should go and watch it ! =D

Went back to kl on friday afternoon, thanks to Mun Hoong again =)
He taught mii math on the same day, I think he going crazy with kind of student = =
Even though I got study add math last year but I think I dont have add math basic.
Thanks to him, my head pops a big egg !

After taught mii math he went to his friend's house and I called Bin dated her to pasar malam because I had been long time didnt go pasar malam eat my favorite food xD
She was outside and didnt joined mii to pasar malam but she dated mii after pasar malam went to pavilion watched FIFA match.
As you know I dont really like soccer but I'm still going with her and her friends =)
Invited Edwin but he was planned to going with her mami.
End up I went to pasar malam with cCc to eat my favorite snack =D

Around 9pm they reached my house I rushed back home and left my car at my house and followed Bin, Kelvin and Leslie to Pavilion.
That was my every first time watch FIFA match >.<
We went to Leslie's house after Mexico's match because we had nothing to do over there.
Back home around 3am after dropped Bin home.

Saturday such a bad day for mii but still thanks to Bin, Kien Seng, Mun Hoong and cCc =)
Sunday Mun Hoong fetch mii to SW and taught mii math again because I'm going exam end of June but I still blur with what lecturer taught = =
How come I feel sleepy even I'm doing math ? I think I really too tired.
Went back pj after worked and dinner with Mun Hoong.

Monday such tired blue Monday for mii !
Wanna take a nap now =)

p/s: I cant write, read even spell english but at least I can understand. Not like someone cant understand Hong Kong drama so STUPID ! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment