Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First day of June now !
I thought I will have a better day on first day of June but not .
Not feeling well for whole day long, my health really getting weak from May till now .
I just hope I can stop suffer from this kind of problem = =

I'm going Thailand on 10 of july for 5 days trips =D
This is my birthday present from my sis .
Thanks alot ya !
I feel so excited about that cause I want to shopping over there !
I never been there before but friends around mii told mii that Thailand sell alot of cheap and nice stuff .

My list -
♥ Floral Dress
♥ Floral Skirt
♥ Heels
♥ Accessory
♥ Bags
♥ Jackets
♥ Shorts and long pants
and alot alot alot more !

Although I'm using BB cream now but I feel like wanna get a foundation powder .
Maybelline or Kate better ?
One is good in concealer another one is very long lasting >.<
Which one should I choose ?

My politics and economy assignment duel date on this Friday, I have to do it fast and pass it up as soon as possible T_T
My college having a 1 day trip to KLCC with all Pre-U's student for us to know more about each other even we are different courses .
If I'm not going on Thursday I will go to college continue my assignment and print it out and pass it to my lecturer on the spot to end my nightmare .
Really is a nightmare for mii T_T

* I done this article before 12am but I was busy with my assignment forgot to click " publish post " = =

No comments:

Post a Comment