Wednesday, July 7, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥

* Pictures captured on Sunday

Friday I was woke up early in the morning to send my mami to LRT station to work and I have to use the car on that day.
After sent my mami to LRT station, went to MCD breakfast with Kien Seng because he need someone to accompany with =)
He went home around 12pm and I was get ready to find Bin and my Dear
Feel curious who is my Dear ?
He is the fellow who always act innocent when camwhore = =
Since I'm calling him " DEAR " of course he is my boyfriend now
We dont have officially date but we can roughly count it, it been few weeks ago and only one person who know about this, you know who you are xD
If you are my facebook's friend you will saw that I had changed my status yesterday with Low Mun Hoong and yes he is the one.
He is the first boyfriend that state in my relationship status

I met him everyday since I was at kl.
Wednesday he was the one who sent mii home after my college mates left, dinner together and went to pasar malam together.
Thursday was our very first dating at Pavilion and it was also my very first date with my boyfriend.
I lost my lovely gold rose earring because of him so he wanted to get another pair for mii xD
He choosed white-gold rose earring for mii and I love it alot
Seeeeee ~! Nice earring right !?!!!??!?!! ~~~~~~~

Friday night I had to work at ampang area and I decided to go by myself because I thought it wont be too difficult for a person who no sense of direction but I was wrong.
I totally dont know where the hell it is but lucky Dear brought mii there at least I know the way to go there.
After pick up mami from LRT station I went to work by myself.
Kien Seng and Mun Siong went to visit mii and they thought of stay there until I finish work but there was no seat for them >.<
After worked I went home waited for my Dear came and pick mii up for supper.
Really enjoy spending time with him =)

Saturday thought of going shopping with him but too bad I over slept and I have to work at Asia Cafe which located at Subang Jaya.
He went to shopping with friends and he said he will go and fetch mii after work =D
I'm going his college Talentine Night on sunday thats why I must be at KL.

Sunday I was over slept again ! Why ?! I dunno = =
Received message from Bin she said she wanted to meet up with mii so I was rushed to meet up with her and get ready for TT night >.<
He told mii that he will formally introduced mii as his girlfriend to his friends and this is also the first time that my boyfriend formally introduced myself.
I reached his college with Bin but I not yet met all of his friends because everyone was busy seating >.<
When the show ended and everyone was planned to go for supper, he asked mii get down from car and formally introduced mii to his friends.
You will not know how happy am I, even now I'm still feel happy and laughing in front of the computer screen !
On the way he sent mii back to pj I was very sad because I might not meet him for 2 weeks because this weekend I'm going to thailand and next week he have to work at Midvalley, all this make mii feel so sad T_T

But now !
He said he will watch Twilight Eclipse with mii on friday before I go Thailand but he force mii to plan for our second date on friday T_T
Because of him, I non stop smirking when I'm holding the phone.
Even now when I think of him I'm still smirking >.<

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm very happy now ♥
* I feel this article so random because it is pointless. I write what pop out in my brain and most of it is about him, my brain doesnt function well now = =

No comments:

Post a Comment